Starting this November at Normandale Community College, you can learn Self Hypnosis.
Self Hypnosis is an easy to learn and an extremely powerful tool for self-improvement and healing. In just one evening, you will learn to put yourself into deep hypnosis to improve self-esteem, reduce stress, improve concentration, quit smoking, lose weight, sleep better, enhance creativity, reduce pain and more. Create your own customized sessions to use in everyday life and explore the latest findings on neural plasticity and hypnosis in class.
This course is based on OMNI Hypnosis, the only ISO 9001 certified hypnosis training in the world. It’s science based and gives very fast results. The latest findings on neural plasticity and hypnosis will be explored. You will literally be learning how to rewire your own brain.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what hypnosis is, the benefits, myths, and realities;
- Understand the difference between self hypnosis and hetero hypnosis;
- Understand a brief history of hypnosis and its current status as a complementary medicine;
- Understand what types of uses or applications are appropriate for self hypnosis;
- Experience a trance state and understand the definition of trance;
- Know the names and general characteristics of four brain wave patterns: Alpha, Beta, Delta and Theta;
- Learn and practice self hypnosis inductions and deepeners;
- Learn how to write suggestions for use during self hypnosis.
Session Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
Instructor: Amye Scharlau
Location: Normandale (Bloomington), Room: P1844